An exciting opportunity is available for you to join our friendly team within a rapidly growing potato supply business based near Brigg, North Lincolnshire.
You will play a key role in ensuring that only the right quality produce and packaging leave our site by following our BRC Quality and Food safety management systems. You will be responsible for the routine inspection, sampling and monitoring of our raw materials, packaging and processes, from goods inwards right through to despatch.
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Be able to communicate at all levels, both internally and with external contacts
- Be able to work independently and with great attention to detail
- Be confident to make decisions based on our quality standards
- Be computer literate
- Be able to maintain accurate records
- A good level of literacy and numeracy are required
A knowledge of the fresh produce industry would be an advantage but is not necessary if you have the willingness to learn new skills, as full training will be given. Due to the location of the site you will need your own transport.
Please attached your CV and click on the “Application for Employment” link below and complete the Application form.