We are a progressive business, further expanding our share of the market into key retail and value-added customers. An exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress has arisen. If you are motivated, and performance driven, read on…..
As a Machine Operator, you will be:
- Daily start-up and setup of machinery
- Ensuring your machine is working well and well-maintained
- Ensuring the machine is stocked with needed materials
- Ensuring all output is of an excellent standard
- Proactively engage in training of others, proactively seek training and support to develop and improve your skills level
- Ideally with experience with GIC vertical form fill machinery
- Numeracy and Literacy (Level 2 or above)
- Must have the ability and keenness to work with machinery
- Have a mature down to earth approach to your work
- Managing own work area, keeping it hygienic and tidy
- Accurate recording of production information, pre-start checks etc
The hours of work and remuneration are to be negotiated. A reasonable amount of overtime is required.
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your Application, CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.