Due to continued growth we now have an opportunity for a Fork Lift Truck Driver within our potato supply business.
You will be working on our counterbalance trucks loading and unloading vehicles, moving stock in and out of our cold stores, loading graders in our intake area, storing empty boxes and maintaining the condition of our yard.
- Have a current Counterbalance licence certified by a registered training provider
- Have worked in a busy production environment with multiple FLT’s in operation
- Have the attitude and drive to work safely
- Be able to maintain accurate stock records both in written and electronic form. Use of scanners would be advantageous
- Have a flexible approach to work
- To be Team Player who is both punctual and reliable
- Be able to work on your own initiative
This will be a varied role that will involve you working inside, in cold stores and outdoors, and we require you to be involved in other warehouse duties as required. It would be an advantage to hold a current teleporter licence certified by a registered training provider.
After completion of your probation a weekly attendance bonus scheme is available to you. Due to the location of the site you will need your own transport.
Please attached your CV and click on the “Application for Employment” link below and complete the Application form.