An exciting opportunity has become available to join our small team of Quality Assurance Operatives.
The successful candidate will be involved in the routine inspection, sampling and monitoring of raw materials and processes, from intake right through to dispatch of our produce.
– a good level of English
– computer skills and maintain tidy records
– good attention to detail
– willingness to learn new skills
– ability to work independently
– knowledge of fresh produce industry would be an advantage but is not necessary
– own transport may be required due to the location of the site
Experience isn’t necessary, as full training will be given.
The hours of work and remuneration are to be negotiated. A reasonable amount of overtime may be required. Please apply by attaching a full CV and covering letter or email: Marie.Walker@bennettpotatoes.co.uk.