Not landed on the right square yet?
Bennett Potatoes Ltd could be the place for you. We are a progressive business, further expanding our share of the market into key retail and value added customers.
This growth has provided an opportunity for you to join the team at Bennett Potatoes. If you are a multi skilled Engineer who has served a recognised apprenticeship, having a strong core skill level (with electrical bias) and from an FMCG background within the food industry, you could join the engineering team playing a pivotal role in our growth.
- Day to day maintenance
- Project work – new machinery installation
- PPM’s, breakdowns and reactive maintenance
- Fault Finding – electrical and controls
- Multi skilled Engineer (with electrical bias) with a recognised apprenticeship
- Good electrical fault finding skills (three phase & PLC’s)
- Conversant with 17th Edition Wiring regulations
- Good mechanical fault finding skills
- Sound Health and Safety knowledge
- Maintenance experience from FMCG background
You must be able to work on your own or as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
The factory runs on a day shift. The position is predominately Monday to Friday with cover required on an average of one weekend a month for maintenance work. Salary of £30,000 pa.
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your CV, completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please download: Application for Employment
No recruitment agencies please.